Sound engineers are responsible for recording and mixing voices, as well as music and sound effects for movies, television, radio, plays and other live performances. Some sound engineers are employed on a full-time, permanent basis at television or radio stations and live performance venues, while others work on a freelance basis. Television and film sound engineers frequently work irregular and long hours to accommodate hectic shooting schedules and tight deadlines. Best Sound Engineering Institute in Chandigarh and Punjab
- A variety of occupations in films such as, Music Composer etc.
- A variety of occupations in television such as, News Reader, Anchor, Singer, Dancer etc.
- A variety of occupations at Radio Broadcasting Station as News Reader, Announcer, Singer, Instrumental Music Performer and Director etc.
- Music Producer for the Internet/ Radio Stations
- Performer in Public and Private Events
What are the job roles for Music Production Courses & Sound Engineering?
This has led to the opening up of a variety of positions in the sound industry in India today.
- Sound Engineer
- Audio Engineer
- Studio Manager
- Production Assistant
- Assistant Engineer
- Acoustic Consultant
- Digital Remastering Engineer
- Live Sound Engineer
- Multimedia Developer
- Studio Designer
- Studio Technician
Who can study this course Sound Engineering?
Candidates who have passed 10+2 in physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects, can pursue Sound Engineering in bachelor’s degree level.